Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bump... Flutters!... and More...

January 30, 2010
The "bump" has definitely made its debut!  It feel's like we're growing a little more each day and the maternity pants are finally starting to fill in.  His little movements that feel like "flutters" we first started to feel at 16 weeks, are also getting stronger!

Belly at 18 and a half weeks
(Thanks to my incredibly patient twin sister who is always willing to take my belly-bump pictures for me!)



SECOND TRIMESTER TID-BITS 
  • WHAT I CRAVE THE MOST: Grapefruit... Grapefruit... and more Grapefruit!
  • WHAT I CAN EAT ANYTIME: Pasta - anything with noodles sounds good
  • WHAT SMELLS ICKY: Seafood - except grilled fish
  • WHAT'S GETTING HARDER: Climbing up stairs
  • WHAT I LOVE: Feeling the lil' guy move throughout the day and watching my belly grow!
  • WHAT I MISS: Sleeping on my back, eggs cooked over-medium, and my selection of work pants!
  • WHAT'S NOT FUN: The on-again, off-again little headaches that come throughout the day
  • WHAT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT RIGHT NOW: My Snoogle body pillow!
  • WHAT HASN'T CHANGED: My workouts during lunch
  • WHAT I NORMALLY LIKE BUT NOT RIGHT NOW: Grilled chicken
  • WHAT'S KIND OF FUNNY: People rubbing my belly!

1 comment: