Monday, September 20, 2010

Chargers Opening Game!

September 19, 2010

On Thursday, I was chatting with our IT manager when one of the other EA's walked by looking for a co-worker.  I asked if she needed something from me and then she said "do you want to go to the Chargers game on Sunday?"  So without even thinking twice about it, I gladly said "yes!"  She brought back the tickets and they were Club Level and really great seats!  But before getting too excited, I had to make sure we had a babysitter to watch Shane.  I have to admit, now that I'm back to work... I felt a little guilty for taking a few more hours out of the weekend to enjoy the game... but knowing that he's in good hands with his Aunt always makes that transition a little easier and we had a really good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment