Friday, December 17, 2010

Thanks...

As the year comes to an end...  I'd like to recap on the things of which I am grateful for, and think ahead about my New Years resolutions...

For:
God and his presence in our lives... his blessings, his love, and his guidance.
Our awesome son Shane, who is happy, healthy and the best thing ever!
My parents who give us their unconditional love and support.
My sisters - for loving our son (and shopping!) as much as I do.
My best friend Amy... who even though is thousands of miles away, is still the first friend I'd call.
 My other great friends who know me, accept me, and care for me.
Our lovely house we are making our home.
My job, the company I work for, and my super cool boss.
The food, clothes, and things we own.
For my health and the motivation to eat, live, and be healthy.
For the second chances we have to turn things around.
The opportunities to do more and be more.
For young children - who bless our lives with their innocence.
The soldiers and their families who sacrifice their lives.


My New Years Resolutions

1. Workout harder and eat healthier.
2. To accept (some) things for what they are.
3. To work harder to forgive and forget.
4. To learn how to relax.
5. To take a step back, even if I'm right.
6. To keep my closet organized!
7. To focus on buying things I need, and not just want.
8. Spend more time volunteering.
9. To leave my fingers alone and stop biting and picking at them.
10. To do a better job keeping in touch with friends.

1 comment:

  1. You're sweet! By the way, can you send me the photo of us Mike took outside of Islands when I was there for Monica's wedding? Call me when you get a chance, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete