Thursday, March 25, 2010

26 Week Doctor's Appointment

March 24, 2010

We had another doctor’s appointment today we met with Dr. Saffer who is so nice and very cool - I personally hope that he's the one of the group to deliver us when its time. Dr. Saffer said that I passed the glucose test that I took last week so I’m not at risk for gestational diabetes! Yey!! Otherwise I’d have to do a 3-hour test which means I wouldn't have been able to eat for the first 2 hours before the appointment and then the following 3 because they would want to test to see how well my body digests the sugar… and then they would draw blood every hour – ouch!

Dr. Saffer also said that my blood pressure has been excellent and that he’s happy to see no swelling and can see my ankles – lol! And that my tummy is measuring where it should be which is 26 inches from top of the torso to the bottom. Baby’s heartbeat is steady and healthy and everything seems to be going great! They want to start seeing me every 2 weeks instead of every 4 weeks and we’ll go from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment