Thursday, July 15, 2010

Coconut M&M's

July 15, 2010
When my best friend Amy was in town, she told us about the new "coconut M&M's."  So today, when Mike and I were at the grocery store, I saw a package and with everything going on at home, I couldn't remember why I wanted to try them at the moment, but bought two packages anyway.  

After dinner, I was still trying to think of why they were so enticing then I remembered it's because Amy said that we had to try them!  So it was a mini-dessert for us and they are yummy.  Not to mention, they have the cutest imprints printed on them with little umbrella's on the M's and the package is super cute too - I couldn't resist but to take a picture.

1 comment:

  1. I know the packaging is totally cute huh. They're the only M&Ms I can eat non-stop!

    ReplyDelete