Sunday, May 9, 2010

Celebrating Mother's Day!

Mother's Day was extra special this year... I never used to pay too much attention in the past but this year it felt so wonderful hearing all the lovely commercials dedicated to honoring mothers and all the special things they do for us not only reminding me of how special my mom is to us, but in thinking of all the great things motherhood brings and what I get to look forward to!

I also got an E-card from Dad and Bev that was adorable - with little kids expressing all the little things kids look to their mommy's to take care of!  And during our Mother's Day dinner, I got some very touching cards from my mom and sisters - thank you for making it so special!  Mike honored the celebration of my first Mother's Day by getting me a pot of flowers and a lovely card!

My first Mother's Day flowers and card from Mike!
.  .  .  .  .  .  .

We celebrated a Mother's Day dinner on Saturday to beat all the crowds and took mom to PF Changs.  We had a lovely dinner and enjoyed some yummy dessert.  Happy Mother's Day again Mom - thank you for everything... you're the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment