Monday, May 31, 2010

The Perfect "Bringing Baby Home" Outfit

Grandma Bautista and Auntie Joanne went shopping this weekend and picked out a "bringing baby home outfit."  We had planned to pick one out in the next couple of days but they beat us to it and I was so excited to see it.

On Saturday when we visited mom and dad's before watching the UFC fight at my Aunt's house, they presented us with the cutest outfit ever - and to no surprise, it's not just any ordinary outfit, but a Ralph Lauren one!  Grandma Bautista said that her grandson would be coming home in style and when Auntie Joanne asked "what if the mom gets mad?"  She kindly replied "That's okay, Grandma overrules the mom!"  Those two are terrible together but I thought it was the sweetest thing and delighted with their choice.  When Mike teased me and said "not even born and already creating a monster" I replied and said "not me - it's his Grandma and Auntie!"

Thanks Mom and Joanne for thinking of us and dressing our first born in style! 
The Ralph Lauren logo, golf clubs, sail boats, and tennis rackets... it's perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment